Installments by available between $35.00 - $1,000.00 Learn More
- Lightweight with microfiber lash band
- Average 6-8 uses depending on care
Lash Care Tips
- Resist the urge to rip the lashes off.
- Soak up a cotton swab with non oil based eye makeup remover
- Hold cotton swab to your lash line for a few moments and allow the glue to release.
- Clean lash band by peeling off residual adhesive.
- Place lashes back on lash tray to maintain for future use.
Step 1. Lay lash on top of your natural lashes. If lash extends beyond your lash line, trim the outer edge with small scissors.
Step 2. Apply a small amount of lash adhesive along lash band.
Step 3. Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press into place.